My First Summer Internship
My First Summer Internship
![]() |
One of the key experiences recommended during this time as an undergraduate is doing an internship. That’s why, after my second year in the month of May I got employed by NARAYAN INFOTECH for 4 Weeks summer Internship in June.
During the first initial week I was given basic course of flutter. after completing this basic course we were divided in to different groups there were 2 persons in one group. after that we were given a definition then I myself started learning flutter from the YouTube.
Flutter was very new concept for me because I never work with flutter not even with Android also. therefor first almost 2 weeks I spend on learning flutter and doing basic course which was provided by company. After that me and my project partner started working on project definition.
I started working with UIs of app and I created basic pages like login page, Register page, welcome page etc. I also help my project partner in home page UIs. after that I started learning how to connect firebase authentication with my app for login and Register. But it was not easy for me because my computer’s configuration weren’t support to Stimulate Application easily in My Laptop. therefor I spend almost a week to solve this errors and finally after almost one week I was able to connect the firebase authentication with login and Register page.

Comments
Post a Comment